By booking on a Summit Journeys course I understand and agree that:
- I am, or will be by the course date, 18 years or older, or will be accompanied by an adult who is also booked on the same course.
- If this application is accepted I agree to abide by such safety requirements as Summit Journeys or any representatives of Summit Journeys may consider advisable.
- I have read and understood the Participation Statement (below).
- I understand that Summit Journeys is under no liability whatsoever in respect of personal loss or injury that I sustain, except as required by law.
- I am responsible for ensuring that I am adequately insured against personal accident, personal liability, sudden illness etc. I am also responsible for ensuring I am adequately insured for personal possessions.
- I understand that if I withdraw from the course my deposit will be forfeited.
I also understand that if I withdraw within ten days from the start of the course for whatever reason I am liable for full fee.
It is recognised that mountain walking and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement.